- Monday :00:00-23:59
- Tuesday :00:00-23:59
- Wednesday :00:00-23:59
- Thursday :00:00-23:59
- Friday :00:00-23:59
- Saturday :00:00-23:59
- Sunday :00:00-23:59
Beach Lodge is one of the few accommodation establishments in Swakopmund that is situated right on the beach and in fact you will not be able to get any closer to the sea than this. Enjoy the magnificent view of the sea from each room, listen to the restless waves and smell the fresh sea breeze.
We are approximately 5 km from the centre of town in a tranquil residential area with more than enough space to dream, relax or to take long leisurely walks along the beach.
Beach Lodge offers accommodation in 2 standard family rooms, 10 twin rooms and 7 luxury rooms in different configurations, creating the ideal home away from home for the individual traveler, families and corporate travelers alike.
The location, quirky architecture, ambiance, food and service will all contribute to making your stay a pleasant and relaxed one and makes it the perfect hideaway for honeymooners.
The Wreck Restaurant
Our signature restaurant “The Wreck” is situated on the second floor and offers uninterrupted sea-views, beautifully presented delicious food with attentive service in an elegant environment. Do not be disappointed . . . book a table now!
Minimum 3 Night Stay – 15% discount
N$760.00 per person sharing per night. Single supplement N$275.00 per night.
Minimum 5 Night Stay – 20% discount
N$729.00 per person sharing per night. Single supplement N$265.00 per night.
Minimum 7 Night Stay – 30% discount
N$673.00 per person sharing per night. Single supplement N$242.00 per night.
Minimum 10 Night Stay – 40% discount
N$625.00 per person sharing per night. Single supplement N$225.00 per night.
Terms & Conditions
All special rates are subject to availability and may not apply during special town events/peak periods.
- Rates quoted in Namibian Dollar are inclusive of VAT @ 15%
- The special rates include accommodation and breakfast only.
- All the special rates are inclusive of Tourism Levy @ 2%
- All the special rates are on a per person sharing per day basis (unless otherwise indicated) and are nett and non-commissionable.
- Rooms will be kept until 1800 on the day of arrival unless otherwise assured or guaranteed.
- Full pre-payment of the accommodation amount is required to secure your reservation.
- Check-in time: 1400 / Check-out time: 1000
Once a reservation has been confirmed the following cancellation charges will apply:
- 30 – 21 days prior to arrival date: 20% of total fare.
- 20 – 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% of the total fare.
- 14 – 08 days prior to arrival date: 75% of the total fare.
- 07 – 00 days prior to arrival date: 100% of the total fare.
- “No Shows” will be charged in full.
- Guaranteed reservations i.e. in respect of which full payment has been received, will be held for the first night only, after which the accommodation will be released if not taken up by then.
Please note that it is vital that we be informed at the time of the reservation that you are travelling with children and provide us with their correct ages!
- Child rates are only applicable if the children are sharing a Family Room with their parents or adults.
- If children occupy a Twin or Double Room, they will be charged as adults irrespective of their ages.
- Children under 3 years will stay free of charge
- Children under 12 years staying in a Standard Family Room will pay N$400.00 per child per night
- Children under 12 years staying in a Luxury Family Room will pay N$450.00 per child per night
- Unfortunately no children under 12 years are allowed in any of the Luxury Double rooms.
The Wreck Restaurant, provides an elegant dining experience where guests can enjoy a meal in a relaxed atmosphere. The Wreck recently re-opened to the public and the luxury interior has been revamped and modernized with stylish, understated décor.
The restaurant is generously sized, seating 74 patrons, with vast windows to allow endless views across the ocean, alongside is an comfortable bar and seating area. The menu, which is easy to follow, has a varied selection of seafood, beef, pork and venison dishes, all of which are prepared and presented in a refined, contemporary and appealing manner.
Even the vegetarian and banting sections offer a respectable variety to choose from. The restaurant management prides itself on great service, which is offered by courteous and experienced staff, and the chef’s love of food is obvious, from the way each meal is perfectly presented. To compliment each meal The Wreck has a well selected wine list with a delightful range of fine wines.
A meal at The Wreck Restaurant is a special experience and our team loves to exceed the expectations of their guests. This, we believe, is the real reason why many locals choose the Wreck Restaurant for elegant dining or to celebrate special occasions. Tourists favour The Wreck for the exquisite views and outstanding value for money meals provided.
Reservations are a must at this signature restaurant, so to avoid disappointment ensure to book in advance.
For further information:
Tel : +264 64 414528
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.the-wreck.com
Open Monday to Saturday – 17h30 until 23h00 for dinner
Open Monday to Saturday – 12h00 to 14h30 for lunch
- Roessmund LodgeB2, Swakopmund
- Hotel Prinzessin Rupprecht HeimAnton Lubowski Street, Swakopmund,...
- Hansa Hotel Swakopmund3 Hendrik Witbooi Street,Swakopmun...
- Beach Lodge Swakopmund1 Stint Street, Swakopmund, Namibi...
- Atlantic Villa Boutique GuesthousePlover Street, Swakopmund, Namibia
- Hotel Schweizer Haus1 Bismarck St, Swakopmund, Namibia
- Swakopmund Plaza HotelLibertine Amathila Ave 42, Swakopm...
- Swakopmund Hotel and Entertainment...2 Theo-Ben Gurirab Str, Swakopmund...
- Swakopmund Luxury SuitesA. Tobias Hainyeko & Am Zoll S...
- Beach Hotel Swakopmund1 Suedstrand Street, Swakopmund, N...
- Villa Margherita Swakopmund34 Daniel Tjongarero Street, Swako...
- Cornerstone GuesthouseSwakopmund, Namibia
- Sam’s Giardino SwakopmundSwakopmund, Namibia
- Swakopmund Lifestyle ApartmentsC/C Libertina Amathila & Otavi...
- Seabreeze Guesthouse48 Turmalin Street, Swakopmund, Na...